It’s been awhile since my last Life In Pictures post. I think I’ll probably write a non-beauty post soon here and share what’s been going on in my life recently as I’ve been itching to say stuff but I want it to be beyond the makeup and more about… life. You can also feel free to follow me on Instagram (@mandyeverley), which gives a glimpse into my day-to-day as I post more than just makeup on there–photos of Jackson (duh), books I’ve been reading, other miscellany.
- Row 1:
- Me and Jackson… just cuddling and stuff. He has a big head.
- One of Jackson’s favorite things: snow. But just about anything in life is one of Jackson’s favorite things.
- I like this picture of Jackson and I. No particular reason, but I just do.
- Row 2:
- I recently saw The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and it made me want to start re-reading The Lord of the Rings… so I did. One of my favorite poems (as well as many other people’s favorite) comes from The Fellowship of the Ring.
- It has been extra-snowy here in the Midwest, but that’s not uncommon. It is the Midwest. We only have two seasons: winter and road construction.
- I finally invested in new boots. My favorite pair’s soles were basically non-existent, and this pair just so happened to be marked down. Originally around $170, I got them for about $40.
- Row 3:
- Been feeling extra lazy with my makeup because getting ready for 8 am Statistics class doesn’t really make me want to do a full face. My current “go-to” has been CC cream, mascara, and a swipe of red lipstick. This red is Milani’s “Ruby Valentine” which I posted a quick review of here.
- My New Year’s Resolution to read for at least an hour five out of seven days of the week is going pretty strong! Currently on The Omnivore’s Dilemma based on a recommendation by a friend. Feel free to be my friend on Goodreads!
- For Valentine’s Day this year, I gave Jackson a special little bone that said “I Woof You” — so stinkin’ cute!!
See you later!