• FOTD/EOTD: Golden Eyes & 6six6 (feat. Milani, Urban Decay, Melt Cosmetics)

by  • February 17, 2014 • Chanel, FOTD/EOTD, Melt Cosmetics, Milani, Urban Decay, Wet N Wild • 12 Comments

I haven’t done a FOTD/EOTD post in awhile as my makeup has been pretty boring. This was the makeup I wore yesterday. I was gifted a few items recently that I’ve been trying out, one of them being Melt Cosmetics “6six6″ lipstick which I have wanted for a long time. (I’ll do an individual blog post to review it soon regarding application, wear time, etc.) For the most part my makeup focus has been fresh looking skin, finished brows, and lipstick, as it tends to be the quickest way for me to get ready in the morning. What do you think about this lipstick?

FOTD/EOTD: Golden Eyes & 6six6 (feat. Milani, Urban Decay, Melt Cosmetics)

FOTD/EOTD: Golden Eyes & 6six6 (feat. Milani, Urban Decay, Melt Cosmetics)

FOTD/EOTD: Golden Eyes & 6six6 (feat. Milani, Urban Decay, Melt Cosmetics)

Melt Cosmetics 6six6 Lip Swatch

What I'm using

• Chanel CC Cream in “20 Beige” (CC cream)*
    • Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in “Fair” (under eye concealer)
    • Milani Powder Blush in “Flora Passion” (blush)*
    • Wet N Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in “821B Fair” (powder)
    • Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner (lipliner)*
    • Melt Cosmetics in “6six6″ (lipstick)*
    • Eyes:
      • Milani Eyeshadow Primer (primer)
      • Wet N Wild eyeshadow in “Brulee” (brow highlight)
      • Milani Brow Fix Kit in “Light” (eyebrows)*
      • Urban Decay eyeshadow in “Midnight Cowgirl” (all over the lid)
      • Milani Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liquid Like Eyeliner in “Black” (upper lashline)*
      • Urban Decay eyeshadow in “Blackout” (over eyeliner, wing)*
      • Tarte Cosmetics Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara in “Black” (mascara)*

Disclaimer & Disclosure

* denotes press sample

Share this post:Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+0Share on TumblrPin on Pinterest2Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone
    Mandy

About

My name is Mandy and I'm the person behind the posts you read here at Prettymaking. I like spooky things, sci-fi shows & movies, skull earrings, and sloths. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

12 Responses to FOTD/EOTD: Golden Eyes & 6six6 (feat. Milani, Urban Decay, Melt Cosmetics)

1. February 17, 2014 at 7:31 pm

I love a gold eye paired wih a vampy lip! It always looks fresh but classic. Lovely work Smile
      Sarah recently posted..Wedding Blog: Otherwise EngagedMy Profile

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:16 am

That’s exactly how I think of it, as well! It’s been a go-to for me because of how quick and easy it can be, too. Thank you Smile

2. Icequeen81
      February 17, 2014 at 8:06 pm

great make up

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:14 am

Thank you! Smile

3. cinseven13
      February 17, 2014 at 11:05 pm

gorgeous look! 6six6 is my favorite Melt lipstick.

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:13 am

It’s my favorite by default since it’s the only Melt lipstick I have. Smile What other shades do you own?

4. February 18, 2014 at 12:28 am

Stunning look on you!
      Phyrra recently posted..Favorite DIY BeautyMy Profile

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:13 am

Thank you!! Smile

5. February 18, 2014 at 1:39 am

Stunning look! I’ve been really curious about melt cosmetics lately! I still don’t know which shade to get though! They all look lovely! Question

Miss Louise recently posted..I.Don’t.Know.How.This.Happened- HUGE ASS TARTE HAULMy Profile

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:13 am

I’m kind of crazy for red lipsticks so I would definitely recommend 6six6 if you are a fan of darker lips… otherwise the other shades I would probably go for would be Belladonna 2 and Shady Lady. Smile

6. February 18, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Gorgeous look! How do you get such a perfect lip line? (I like that new Milani transparent lipliner too). I wasn’t familiar with Melt, but that lipstick is stunning on you! And love the UD eye shadow too.
      Allison recently posted..Vitabath Heavenly Coconut Creme Body WashMy Profile

• Mandy
        February 21, 2014 at 2:06 am

Hi Allison! When I apply my lipsticks I will usually apply straight from the tube first, and then I will take a lip brush and create the clean lines & shape, as well as make sure everything is pretty evenly applied. Then I will usually go back and do a second application of lipstick to make sure I get the full opacity (if possible). This is my first Melt lipstick and I love it! They have a lot of other interesting, uncommon colors that catch my eye, but I’m not sure I would purchase them for myself at this time as I don’t know how often I would wear some of them. Maybe later on I will pick up a few “just because” shades. Smile

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Click to add a smiley:

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeleton