• FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A Wedding

by  • December 2, 2012 • Chanel, FOTD/EOTD, Girlactik, Hard Candy, Milani, Model In A Bottle, NARS, NYC, Pixi Beauty, Too Faced, Wet N Wild, Youngblood • 24 Comments

Today I had a wedding to attend, so here are some photos to share the makeup I wore. I kept it neutral in color and did a soft smokey eye, nothing too dark. For my outfit I work a black shift dress that I have owned for a few years that I only wear on special occasions.

FOTD: Makeup I Wore To A Wedding

FOTD: Makeup I Wore To A Wedding

EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A Wedding

And here’s a photo of me with my wedding date

Me & My wedding date

What I'm using

• Youngblood Mineral Primer (all over as primer)
    • Chanel Perfection Lumiere in “Beige Rose 12″ (foundation)
    • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in “Light” (under eye concealer)
    • NYC Bronzer in “Sunny” (contour)
    • NARS Blush in “Amour” (blush)
    • Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in “Clair”
    • Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in “Pretty Pink” (on lips)
    • Girlactik Star Gloss in “Smooch” (on lips)*
    • Eyes:
      • Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
      • Wet N Wild eyeshadow in “Brulee” (brow highlight)
      • Milani Brow Fix Kit in “Light” (eyebrows)*
      • Model In A Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
      • Chanel Les 4 Ombres in “Intuition” (eyeshadows)
      • Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner in “Black” (eyeliner)*
      • Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara in “Black” (mascara)*

Disclaimer & Disclosure

* denotes press sample

Share this post:Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Google+0Share on TumblrPin on Pinterest4Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone
    Mandy

About

My name is Mandy and I'm the person behind the posts you read here at Prettymaking. I like spooky things, sci-fi shows & movies, skull earrings, and sloths. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

24 Responses to FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A Wedding

1. aly
      December 2, 2012 at 4:28 am

You look really pretty Mandy! I really like the eye makeup Smile
      aly recently posted..100 Day Challenge Update #11My Profile

2. Cinthia Dimitri
      December 2, 2012 at 4:39 am

Like I just told you on Twitter….Y U SO GORGEOUS?!

Love the FOTD. Te quiero ♥

3. December 2, 2012 at 5:20 am
    4. December 2, 2012 at 5:22 am

BeautifuL!
      eight recently posted..Be Beautiful Award!My Profile

5. December 2, 2012 at 7:15 am

wow, very beautiful and pretty like a doll <3
      jannatul rahamoni recently posted..I Get Cash Back While Shopping!!My Profile

6. Jen
      December 2, 2012 at 11:40 am

You always look so adorable!
      I really love that you stick with the pink hair it looks gorgeous on you! =)

• Mandy
        December 3, 2012 at 9:25 am

Thank you!! I love having pink hair and I’ve had it long enough that I have a hard time imagining myself with a different hair color now Smile
        Mandy recently posted..FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A WeddingMy Profile

7. stephanie
      December 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm

hey mandy, hope your feelin’ better, you look beautiful! your date is a cutie Smile how to you like the model in a bottle? does it make a substantial difference on the longivity of your makeup?

• Mandy
        December 3, 2012 at 9:30 am

Thank you Stephanie, I am feeling better recently Smile And thank you… he looked pretty handsome that day in his suit!

I like the Model In A Bottle Eyebrow Sealer a lot. I prefer it over clear mascara (what I used to use) because it actually holds my eyebrow hairs in place so they aren’t messy, and keeps them from fading (I fill them in with powder + angled brush). I have the Model In A Bottle setting spray as well, but use it only occasionally because I find most ‘setting sprays’ don’t do much in terms of keeping me from getting shiny within a few hours.
        Mandy recently posted..FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A WeddingMy Profile

8. December 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I was hoping for a full outfit picture – how did the opaque hose work out?

• Mandy
        December 3, 2012 at 9:32 am

We tried to get full outfit pictures, but the person operating my camera kept getting blurry shots so I didn’t end up with a decent photo of us all dressed up Frown

I had a really hard time finding pantyhose! First was trying to find my size (a small pair) and second was finding something opaque but not unnaturally colored. When I couldn’t find opaque nude tights, I settled for semi-sheer black tights, which didn’t look too harsh but they did a pretty good job concealing the bruise since they weren’t nude in color Smile So everything worked out in the end!
        Mandy recently posted..FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A WeddingMy Profile

9. December 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm

You look gorgeous! I love neutral smokey looks on you. Your hair looks fab irhgt now and your date is cute too!

• Mandy
        December 3, 2012 at 9:36 am

Thank you! Neutral smokey looks (or neutral brown shades all over) have been my go-to recently because they look good with any outfit and are pretty easily to throw together. The Chanel eyeshadow palette is so convenient because it has all the colors I need so it makes getting ready a no brainer in the morning.

Also, thank you! I need to touch up my outgrowth for my hair soon which is a bummer as I love it when it’s faded to this point… and my wedding date did look pretty handsome in his suit that day. Smile
        Mandy recently posted..FOTD/EOTD: Makeup I Wore To A WeddingMy Profile

10. Sue
      December 3, 2012 at 12:02 am

Gosh! you look so pretty Smile love the hair as always
      Sue recently posted..Let’s get cozy!My Profile

11. December 3, 2012 at 2:22 am

You and your date both look lovely.

12. Arrianne
      December 28, 2012 at 10:48 am

Is that the famous Hawk or Raptor I can’t remember what he wanted to be called. XP He’s a cutie! I love your hair and I’m also glad that you’re sticking with it! Big Smile

• Mandy
        January 1, 2013 at 1:49 am

It is not him.. unfortunately he and I went our separate ways a few months ago. This is someone new that I’ve recently been spending time with. Smile